Could someone teach me how to make my own characters?

radatank

Sep 2, 2024
Pronouns
he
I would like to learn how to make my own characters for character select
I have some models but I would like to know how to transfer them to coopdx
If someone could tell me how I would like to thank you in advance.

I would like to learn how to make my own characters for character select
I have some models but I would like to know how to transfer them to coopdx
If someone could tell me how I would like to thank you in advance.
oh you are in LUCKKKKKKKK @SuperKirbylover made an extravagent tutorial for it. Link:Checkered Hell Also the Offical Character Template: GitHub - coop-deluxe/character-template: A character Template of Mario that allows more possibilities of what's possible. Created for Super Mario 64 PC Port, specifically for Coop Deluxe! This template also works for sm64ex-coop.. Also if you need any other help just post it here and I'll try to help (granted, I'm not the most experinced but still) and maybe others too!

Reactions: SuperKirbylover
oh you are in LUCKKKKKKKK @SuperKirbylover made an extravagent tutorial for it. Link:Checkered Hell Also the Offical Character Template: GitHub - coop-deluxe/character-template: A character Template of Mario that allows more possibilities of what's possible. Created for Super Mario 64 PC Port, specifically for Coop Deluxe! This template also works for sm64ex-coop.. Also if you need any other help just post it here and I'll try to help (granted, I'm not the most experinced but still) and maybe others too!
Thank you very much, it's just what I was looking for

Users who are viewing this thread