Character Mod Creation Video Tutorial?

Garrulous64

Aug 15, 2024
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi, I've been interested in trying to make character mods for my friends and I to use (and to upload here), and I've tried to follow the written tutorial a few times but keep getting stuck at various points since it's mainly text and I'm more of a visual learner.

If it's not too much trouble, could someone either point me towards a video tutorial for creating Character mods, or if you have the time for it, make one? I'm sure it'd help a lot more people than just me!

Reactions: XPGlitz236
Hi, I've been interested in trying to make character mods for my friends and I to use (and to upload here), and I've tried to follow the written tutorial a few times but keep getting stuck at various points since it's mainly text and I'm more of a visual learner.

If it's not too much trouble, could someone either point me towards a video tutorial for creating Character mods, or if you have the time for it, make one? I'm sure it'd help a lot more people than just me!
Making character models is very comparable to general decomp modelling. A common video I see passed around in our discord is
, which does a very good job giving people a visual tutorial on the whole creation process, and for the most part, it's very applicable to coop. There's a few different steps, mainly when it comes to export, where you instead export to your mod/dynos folder instead

Users who are viewing this thread