Arena (& Hangout) - THPS 1 - Warehouse

Arena (& Hangout) - THPS 1 - Warehouse v1.0

BuckleyTim

Modder
Mar 24, 2024
In the arena!

🛹🛹🛹

The iconic first level from the (n64 version specifically) of the first Tony Hawk's Pro Skater is now available to explore in Super Mario 64 PC Coop, in 2 forms nonetheless!

This mod comes with both a Hangout and an Arena version!

🛹
Hangout
Not too much to say about the hangout version: it's the original stage ported to this game, with a recovery heart and wing cap box to cover any shenanigans that might take place during a hangout.

Ghost-Edit: To get to the hangout, type "/warehouse" in chat. This mod is about as plug-and-play as other hangout maps in that regard.

🛹
Arena
Now this is where things get interesting. I mirrored the map and turned it into a very not-serious arena mode map (that still works with all 7 modes and now has a custom variation of the one song you know very well). Blue side has mirrored textures because I thought it was funny to leave it like that, I swear. There's some jank leftover from trying to brute-force into the arena framework, but hey what's a fun arena game-night without silly maps like this?

Nevertheless, if y'all run into any issues with this let me know and I'll try to make an updated version that fixes whatever arises. Except for the parts where you can get on the top of the level in the middle. That's another "I thought it was too entertaining not to leave it in" decision on my part, lol.

🛹🛹🛹

Users who are viewing this thread