Hello, I'm RTDW and I'd like to apply for modder status so that I could have my mod on this page soon. The mod I've been working on is a CS mod that brings the SNES era Mario (specifically Yoichi Kotabe's artwork of Mario) to Coop deluxe.
The mod has a recolorable Mario, 10 built in palettes, a custom menu animation, the Mario himself, and best of all, Custom expressions. When I say custom expressions I mean he can open his mouth when jumping, hold his breath when swimming, look shocked when burned, ect.
The credits are in the mod's folder.
Here is my proof:
footage:
Drive download:
drive.google.com
The mod has a recolorable Mario, 10 built in palettes, a custom menu animation, the Mario himself, and best of all, Custom expressions. When I say custom expressions I mean he can open his mouth when jumping, hold his breath when swimming, look shocked when burned, ect.
The credits are in the mod's folder.
Here is my proof:
footage:
SM64 COOP DX Kotabe Mario footage 1 - Clipped Coop Deluxe with Medal.tv
13 Views - Watch SM64 COOP DX Kotabe Mario footage 1 by rtdwofhorrorbrew and millions of other Coop Deluxe videos on Medal. #coopdeluxe
medal.tv
Drive download: