Status
Not open for further replies.

JustStereo

Modder
Apr 6, 2024
Somewhere, Earth
Pronouns
He/She/They/Any
Hello. I'm the guy who made the Antibeta mod, the SM64 port for SM64ex-coop and the Super Mario Delta 64 romhack port. I've been active in the modding community for some time already and I'm planning to make more mods in the future, so it would be a pleasure to have the respective modder status in this forum.

Antibeta's Code:
-- name: \\#ff0000\\! ANTIBETA ! \\#ffffff\\(v1.2)-- description: \\#c7c7c7\\Get those \\#d40000\\B e y t a h \\#c7c7c7\\kids out of your server with this amazing mod!\n\nI dare you to say beta or anything related to it. :)\n\nBeta words that will obliterate you:\nBeta, Apparition, Beytah, Betha, Wario Apparition, B3313, Personalized, Betah, Wario show you fun, Beta 64, Cartridge, Peak, Discarded, Copy, and more.\n\nCoded by \\#ffffff\\Coolio. \\#c7c7c7\\Made into a mod by \\#0063ed\\JustStereo.local killwords = { "beta", "beytah", "wario apparition", "apparition", "betha", "b3313", "personalized", "betah", "b e t a", "b e y t a h", "b e t h a", "b e t a h", "wario show you fun", "beta64", "cartridge", "peak", "discarded", "copy", "be ta", "béta", "betá", "b eta", "bet a", "b et a", "béta", "beþa", "betá", "bita"}function killbeytah(m, msg) msg = msg:lower() for _, word in pairs(killwords) do if msg:find(word) then spawn_sync_object(id_bhvExplosion, E_MODEL_EXPLOSION, m.pos.x, m.pos.y, m.pos.z, nil) set_mario_action(m, ACT_DISAPPEARED, 0) level_trigger_warp(m, WARP_OP_DEATH) return true end end return trueendhook_event(HOOK_ON_CHAT_MESSAGE, killbeytah)

That should be everything. Thanks for reading, and I hope I can be accepted here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread